I like that I can pick and choose which house rules to adopt for myself. It's important to remember that such a manifesto is personal, and likely abides to different values than the house next door.
My House Rules might look something like:
• A $20 meal is usually more special than a $200 meal.• Milk natural light when you can.
• Make time to watch the sun set.
• Drink warm lemon water every morning.
• Treasure the friend who actively encourages you to be better.
• Balance is everything // Too much of something is entirely possible.
• Whether good or bad, remember that many things happen only once.
• Similarly, remember to breathe and be present.
• Never shout from another room. (Literally a house rule)
What do you insist on? What do you live by everyday? What are your "house rules"?